Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cheesy BBQ Burgers and Homemade Fries

Okay so I had to post about these burgers that I made. Theres only a few simple ingredients that you need:
1 Lb. Hamburger
1/4 C. Honey BBQ Sauce
1/4 C. Grated Cheese

So put the hamburger, bbq sauce and cheese all in a bowl and mix it together until its all nice and blended. I used pretty lean hamburger and so the patties were not as held together as I would have liked..But the taste of these are amazing!!! In a med skillet cook burgers to your liking...and no matter what they will be juicy!!!



Homemade french fries

So fries are pretty much common sense...I took potatoes, and how I measure the amount I need is I take a large potato for each person..and I cut it up!!! So slice them into long thin slices...Meanwhile I have oil in a saucepan on medium heat..then you just fry them...I like them to be a golden brown because then they are the perfect consistency..and I promise this meal is the most fulfilling you will have!! The hamburgers are sooooo juicy, and the flavor of the bbq sauce and cheese is just sooo good..And the french fries of course is a necessity for hamburgers, so why not make them yourself!!! Well please if you have any questions let me know....and comments are ALWAYS welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment