Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Lemon Meringue Cookie Bars



Lemon Meringue Cookie Bars..
These are soooooooo good, like I can't quite express how good these are. You are going to want to eat the entire pan once you have just a little taste. So there are just a few things you need. 1 pgk sugar cookie mix, 1 small box jell-o cook and serve lemon pie filling. Prepare sugar cookie dough, grease a 13x9 inch baking pan and bake cookies as instructed. It said 9-12 minutes, but I put them in for about 15 minutes, so that the middle gets done. While your bars are cooking, make your lemon pie filling as instructed, and set egg whites aside for meringue topping. Once the bars are done, and the lemon filling is done, spread it over top the bars. While thats cooling somewhat, start making your meringue, I always add 2 more egg whites and I use 1 c. sugar. make meringue and spread over top the lemon pie filling. Make pretty little peakes on top, and put in a 350 degree oven for 15 minutes or longer depending on how dark you want your meringue. Let cool, and serve. ITS THAT EASY!!! It is so freaking good, my mouth is watering as I type this. So if you have any questions let me know, and Comments are ALWAYS welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment