Monday, February 14, 2011

Shrimp Fettucini Alfredo


Shrimp Fettucini Alfredo

Alright pasta lovers..Shrimp Lovers....This is the best of both worlds and its fast, easy and delicious!!! You will need a few things:
Uncooked shrimp
Fettucini Noodles
Alfredo Sauce
Garlic Toast

Okay so I had never cooked shrimp previously but apparently I did a bang up job cooking this one!!!! So in a med skillet melt 1/4c. butter, 1Tbsp. Garlic powder, 1Tbsp Onion powder, 1Tbsp. Parsley flakes. Place your uncooked shrimp into your little mix of seasoning in the pan, and cook until they are a nice color...Meanwhile, make your fettucini noodles and I just use premade alfredo sauce and add 3/4 jar milk, and a dash of salt and pepper. I also purchased texas toast and grated cheese on top and cooked at 425 degrees for 7 minutes. When everything is done, spoon out your noodles onto your plate, put alfredo sauce on top and place your delicious shrimp on top of that, and for an added taste, I also sprinkled parmasan cheese ontop of it all...and YUM!!! Enjoy your freaking amazing dinner...and leave me some comments..they are ALWAYS welcome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment